- NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Registration Form
- Parent Survey
- Click on this link for information regarding nut allergies.
- Full Year Calendar
- Alberta School Councils' Resource Guide
- Sylvan Lake Elementary School Boundaries
You can order school photos online at www.mylifetouch.ca
Parent Advisory Council meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm to discuss ways in which to better our school. They are involved in the : Friday hot lunch program, Halloween Dance, and Schoolwide Christmas and Year-End Dinners. They also supply Tiger Council with T-shirts, monies for school field trips, as well as, books for classroom libraries. In the past year parent council funded performances, inline skating, Fun Fair raffle prizes and T-shirts for the whole school. All parents are welcome to attend the meetings and any input is greatly appreciated.
You can contact us at email@example.com
Check out our facebook page at PAC Facebook
|September 2017||October 2017||November 2017||December 2017||January 2018|
|February 2018||March 2018|
Upcoming PAC events:
- Halloween School Dance - October 26. 2017 @ 6:30 p.m.
- School Turkey Dinner - December 19, 2017
See the Calendar for more events
- President: Courtney Morgan-Armstrong
- Vice-President: Andrea Little
- Secretary: Victoria Block
- Treasurer: Shannon Moorehouse
- Hot Lunch: Kalei Young and Kristine Hillier